Dr. Baron Grutter attended Graceland University for his undergraduate degree and received his dental degree from the University of Missouri in Kansas City. He has focused his practice around digital dentistry, particularly in the areas of Orthodontics, Implantology, and Cosmetics. Most recently, he was named the project manager of Blue Sky Bio Orthodontics.
He spends much of his non-clinical hours refining digital workflows to optimize treatment outcomes and efficiency. You can find many of his free educational videos by following him on YouTube (YouTube.com/BGrutterDDS). He also host courses on Digital Dentistry including: Digital Orthodontics, Guided Surgery, and 3D Printing in Dentistry. He has a true passion for working with and helping his colleagues to master all that digital technologies have to offer the dental field.
- owning multiple practices
- key CE courses everyone should take
- how to break into digital dentistry
- the best 3d printers on the market
- the top dental facebook groups
- how to stay healthy and happy as a dentist today